Our mobile practice is limited to horses, llamas, alpacas, sheep and goats. We stay abreast of the latest developments regarding these species, and deliver first class care to your treasured animals. We hope that you will partner with us in staying aware of any changes in your animal’s appearance or behavior.
We are committed to providing rapid response to emergencies, and to this end almost all days have a backup veterinarian available, in addition to the primary veterinarian on duty, and we are available 24/7/365.
Our Services Include:
- Preventive Medicine and Vaccinations
- Emergency Medicine
- Disaster Management and Technical Rescue
- Presentations, classes, demonstrations, and talks on various topics to clubs, schools, and organizations
- Equine Dentistry, (Performed by a Veterinarian) with Powered Instruments
- Lameness Examinations & Radiographs
- Reproductive Examinations & Ultrasound
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Consultation and on-site animal management advice
- Now Available: Small Animal Services on a Limited Basis (Vaccination, Heartworm Testing, At Home Euthanasia).